Tuesday, January 25, 2011

recipe {Best Cupcakes Ever}


You know there are some recipes that you just want to keep for yourself.  This is one of those recipes.  You feel like you found a hidden treasure and you don't want to share it.  Well, since good things should be shared I decided to do just that.  This cupcake recipe is the best ever, hands down.  I can across it a couple years ago and everytime I make it I can't help but eat a few too many cupcakes.  The yumminess is all contributed to the products that "enhance" the cupcakes.  Enjoy!

Best Cupcakes Ever

1  box of your favorite cake mix (any flavor)
1  4 serving size box of pudding (i try and match it up with the cake mix, but vanilla goes with everything)
4  eggs
1  c sour cream
1/2 c water
1/2 c oil

Mix all together and fill your cupcake liners.  Bake at 350 degrees for 17-22 minutes.  This recipe makes a little more than 24 cupcakes so plan for a little extra or just make really BIG cupcakes.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I love cupcakes and am so excited to try them. And all of your other cupcakes look so amazing. Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I love your new blog. So Beautiful! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so going to make these today. It's Dan's birthday tomorrow, and he says he just wants chocolate chip cookies (they are his all-time favorite desert). But, how can you have a party without at least a little bit of cake something. I think I'll make these and use your cupcake toppers as well. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made them and love them . . . I don't think I can go back to plan old box cupcakes again. :D Do you have any other tasty varieties you want to share?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just made these again. This time with Funfetti and Vanila pudding. I sure hope they make it to the party because my family won't stop stealing them out of the pan! And, lets be honest. They eat the batter, too.

    ReplyDelete