Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Garlands On The Net

I love searching the net for inspiration before starting a project.  It helps to organize my ideas, give me inspiration, and help me think of the project from another view.  Here are some garlands that I loved.

 This garland is so cute with all the embellishments from Pink Paislee.

 I love the mismatch style of this garland from Purl Bee.  There is no rhyme of reason, just fun.  This type of garland you can sew quickly on your machine without having to add ribbon, etc.  Just sew and hang up!

 This one is from Martha.  I love that garlands can be any size or shape you want.
  It doesn't even have to hang in a straight line.

 This garland just says classic to me.  This was the first type of garland that I made and
 can be found at Twig and Thistle.

This last one is made from chiffon from Creations By SBDesigns.  I love that it feels light and airy.  It would be great for an outdoor party too.  The rainbow colors are fun without being too overpowering.  

There are so many options out there.  Ooo!  I think I just got 
inspired - a boyish garland for my soon-to-be five year old little boy!!
  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment