Monday, February 14, 2011

Cupcake Liners and Stands

Check these babies out!  I discovered these on one of my many trips down the baking aisle.  I was attracted to the design but then discovered the secret of foil lined cupcake liners.  
I hate when I buy some really cute liners and then when I bake the cupcakes or muffins the design disappears from all the oils being absorbed into the paper.  But, not these!  Look how nice they looked after my cupcakes were baked!
I recently saw a project online about making your own cupcake stands.  So, I did.  My sister had been looking for some so I made extra for her and since she can't eat the cupcakes they ended up being a better valentine gift.
                            
 Aren't they cute colors! 

 We took them doorbell ditching and they looked so cute all lined up on her porch.  Happy Valentine's Day!
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment