Monday, February 28, 2011

Lego Garland

For my son's birthday, we did a lego theme.  While cleaning in my boys' room I noticed that there was a pile of legos that didn't seem to match everything else.  Upon closer inspection these blocks were not legos, just imposters.  In fact they were from a lego bucket that came with my husband when I married him.  They didn't work with legos and some were in fact broken.
So I decided to make a small "lego" garland to hang up for the party.  I would never do this with real legos as they are too expensive to make a silly garland with.  All I needed was some ribbon, or in my case I used black yarn that I had on hand.


I sandwiched the yarn in between two blocks with hot glue alternating sizes and color.  Viola!  A cute garland for the birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment