Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{Gift Idea} Teacher Appreciation

It's the end of the school year and a time to express our appreciation to those who were involved in the education of our kids.  I always try to do something unique for the teachers.  I know they get tons of gift cards and treats, and they probably love it!  But, I just like to be different I guess.  This year I decided to do something with photos, but it had to be within my budget.  We had seven teachers and a couple of student teachers to cover and that's a lot!
While shopping at Michael's I found these 12 x 12 frames on clearance for $3.99 with a great chunky mat inside.  I was originally thinking of myself, but then realized they were just what I was looking for.  I then took pictures of my kid's schools and used photoshop to add text and change the photo's appearance for a more artsy look.  You can use any photo editor for this, Picasa, Picnik, etc.
I love how they turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment